anger management for me.
do not wake shawn up when he is
very tired and sleeping.
I bite, snap and roar.
But then again mothers always had their super powers, nagging. They talk and scream until you kowtow and just do whatever to please them so they will shut up. I roared at my mom tonight. My sister too. Its Teisia again.(sorry sis and mom)
speed management for dad.
do not follow too close a car when speeding when
your brakes kinda suck.
Dad and I met a car accident today.
it was kinda the whole package only without injuries. My dad's car front thingy made a london bridge, most of the front car things were crushed and all these were topped off with smoke effects. Luckily, 6minutes ago, i put on my seatbelt. Silly dad, he only remembered to ask me if i was okay and not injured after like 14hrs.
do not wake shawn up when he is
very tired and sleeping.
I bite, snap and roar.
But then again mothers always had their super powers, nagging. They talk and scream until you kowtow and just do whatever to please them so they will shut up. I roared at my mom tonight. My sister too. Its Teisia again.(sorry sis and mom)
speed management for dad.
do not follow too close a car when speeding when
your brakes kinda suck.
Dad and I met a car accident today.
it was kinda the whole package only without injuries. My dad's car front thingy made a london bridge, most of the front car things were crushed and all these were topped off with smoke effects. Luckily, 6minutes ago, i put on my seatbelt. Silly dad, he only remembered to ask me if i was okay and not injured after like 14hrs.

<< Home